20 Thai Tropical Organic Lime Seeds, Citrus Aurantifolia Fresh Seeds
Thai Tropical Lime Seeds, Fragrant Tropical, Organic for Cooking, (Thai lime or Thai lemon or Citrus Aurantifolia)
How to plant a lemon seeds
Growing lemon in pot is a good choice for people who want a small garden around the house if you want to grow citrus in pots. Let's see how to grow citrus in pots. Well by seed
Growing lemon in pot by seeding seed another method commonly used species lemon. Apart from the propagation of lemon with other methods such as cuttings or graft insertion, we have planted a lemon tree in a pot. By seeds come not difficult as I thought it.
1. Seeds, lemon
2. Tray aluminum or plastic tray with a lid.
3. Pots 3-5 inch size
4. Tissue thickness
5. Hay or straw burning
How to plant a lemon seed.
1. Frozen lemon seeds with cold water. Leave for 1 night
2. Covered plastic tray about 2-3 sheets of tissue paper, then laid out on a lemon seed tissues.
3. Covered with tissue paper layer lemon seeds. Lightly water until moist tissues Close the lid and leave it for about 2-3 days.
4. Verify that lime seeds to root out. And water, do not wait any dry tissue.
5. If the roots start to grow some. Prepare the soil mixed with manure in the ratio of 50:50 put into pots. Place the lime into planting seeds Soil firmly Moist, watering enough Place the pots by the window the sun
6. Watering lemon moderation. Not very moist But I try not to let the lemon water. Normally, the lemon tree is like sunlight faintly warm weather.
7. If the lemon tree started to grow. Replace the pot that is larger than the original. Or in cases where there is enough space. You will plant a lime into the soil A vegetable garden at home.
Now you have a lemon, eat it. Do not waste money buying lemons at the market anymore. And live potted lemon trees are ornamental home. Refreshing the house as well.